Follow @is0ac Biblical Perspective: Dressing sense-sense to good dressing

Dressing sense-sense to good dressing

I am going to address a very important topic of proper dressing. Dressing as per the work culture of your workplace and yet not portraying a casual and laid-back attitude.

When you are in the race for a promotion, you better start displaying that you are in there for a business. And the first place to start is grooming yourself.

Lets talk about dressing sense a bit. In all of my interactions with sales people and people in customer service, I have noticed that they are always formally dressed, clean shaved, well cut hair. Are you getting what I am trying to say?

For a promotion, you will have to sell yourself. A formal dress is a must to make people take you seriously. When I say people, I am concentrating on your boss and management.

Before you utter a word, help yourself in making an impression. You can save yourself from so much of impression building exercise, if you start on the right note.

I will soon get back to you on this with more thoughts.

No comments: